Cellulite, so that it is formed?
There cellulite It is an inflammatory state of the subcutaneous adipose tissue that involves the typical “orange peel ”of the skin.
Cellulite is a substance made up of fat, water, and waste slag that stagnates in subcutaneous grainy bags.
There are different causes so cellulite is formed:
- Genetic causes: genetic predisposition linked to factors such as greater hormonal activity, a widespread fragility and poor circulation
- hormones and consequent excessive estrogen activity
- alterations in the venous circulation and therefore a slowdown in the bloodstream, a stasis that favors the onset of cellulite
- stress, because of a hectic life with excessive physical effort
- bad habits
It’s important prevent the onset of cellulite With good habits but if you are still in a non -advanced stage, you can improve the situation from an aesthetic point of view in many ways. The lymphatic drainage massages that can give a hand are very required.
- prevent water retention by improving the blood cycle
- Follow an adequate fruit -based diet, vegetables, meat and fish, and drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Reduce salt consumption
- practice regular physical activity to strengthen the muscles of legs, thighs and buttocks preferring low intensity and long -lasting activities such as walking, cycling or swimming
- dress in a consciousness with clothes and avoid wearing high heels always
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- make a less sedentary life, avoiding being too long, crossing the legs or taking positions that can worsen circulation
- Reduce stress
- fight chronic constipation
There are also natural remedies that can improve the situation, such as drinking birch -based herbal teas, red vine, centella asian, blueberry, pungitopian or horse chestnut.
Or you can undergo medical treatments such as specific or similar massages: