Cellulite, so that it is formed
Cellulite, so that it is formed?
There cellulite It is an inflammatory state of the subcutaneous adipose tissue that involves the typical “orange peel ”of the skin.
Cellulite is a substance made up of fat, water, and waste slag that stagnates in subcutaneous grainy bags.
There are different causes so cellulite is formed:
- Genetic causes: genetic predisposition linked to factors such as greater hormonal activity, a widespread fragility and poor circulation
- hormones and consequent excessive estrogen activity
- alterations in the venous circulation and therefore a slowdown in the bloodstream, a stasis that favors the onset of cellulite
- stress, because of a hectic life with excessive physical effort
- bad habits
It’s important prevent the onset of cellulite With good habits but if you are still in a non -advanced stage, you can improve the situation from an aesthetic point of view in many ways. The lymphatic drainage massages that can give a hand are very required.
- prevent water retention by improving the blood cycle
- Follow an adequate fruit -based diet, vegetables, meat and fish, and drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Reduce salt consumption
- practice regular physical activity to strengthen the muscles of legs, thighs and buttocks preferring low intensity and long -lasting activities such as walking, cycling or swimming
- dress in a consciousness with clothes and avoid wearing high heels always
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- make a less sedentary life, avoiding being too long, crossing the legs or taking positions that can worsen circulation
- Reduce stress
- fight chronic constipation
There are also natural remedies that can improve the situation, such as drinking birch -based herbal teas, red vine, centella asian, blueberry, pungitopian or horse chestnut.
Or you can undergo medical treatments such as specific or similar massages: